The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) is confirmed as Supporting Partner for China International Logistics Fair – Asia’s largest Logistics and Transport trade show – at the Shenzhen Convention Centre, China in October 2015
The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) are confirmed as a Supporting Partner for the 10th China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair (CILF 2015) taking place in Shenzhen, China 14-16 October 2015.
This Supporting Partner collaboration involves CILF organisers increasing the profile of SCLAA in the China market, whilst SCLAA market the CILF 2015 exhibition to their extensive network of industry professionals in Australia – through the SCLAA digital distribution channels including their leading edge e-newsletters.
This partnership provides an excellent opportunity for SCLAA members to gain exposure to the China market by taking advantage of the cost effective exhibitor packages at CILF 2015.
- for more information about participating at CILF 2015, contact Mark Millar in Hong Kong
- see the CILF 2015 Web Site for all the latest details
About CILF 2015:
10th China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair, 14-16 October 2015 in Shenzhen, China
- Jointly held by the Ministry of Transport of the PRC and Shenzhen Municipal people’s Government, the China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair (CILF) is the largest logistics and transport expo in Asia for logistics service, SCM, port and shipping, transport, IT solutions, mobility, air cargo, material handling and beyond.
- With 1,300+ exhibitors anticipated from more than 40 countries and over 24,000 visitors expected from over 70 countries worldwide, the CILF is a grand gathering for professionals, industrial peers and potential clients etc. to network face to face and expand business effectively.
- A dozen valued-added activities and conferences run concurrently with the exhibition, including one2one business matching, forums for logistics solutions, new technologies and products, providing all attendees a practical platform for directly promoting business.
CILF 2015 Forums & Seminars & Activities
- Cross-border E-commerce Logistics and Supply Chain Service Development Forum
- Air Cargo Solutions, One2one Meetings
- Logistics Solutions, Warehouse Solution, Cold Chain Logistics (Food, Medical)
- Seminar on IT solution, Inbound Logistics solution, Automobile Logistics, Green Freight
- The New Silk Way Transportation (The Eurasia Transport)
- Development of Logistics and Transport in Pan Pearl River Delta
- Supply Chain Management Summit-CEO Meeting
- Supply and Demand Match Making Meetings for Logistics Services & Equipment
- CILF Networking One2one Meeting (>450 attendees, pre-set-up meetings channel)
About Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) is Australia’s largest association for Supply Chain and Logistics SME’s, professionals and practitioners. In 2014, we have directly run over 74 events in every State and Territory of Australia.