The Board and State Committees are continuing to work together to execute the Associations strategy and direction with Member’s expectations.
We have listened to members requests for a review of categories which offer even greater benefits and we are excited to announce the Board approval of two new membership categories –
Platinum National Partner and Executive level membership. We will also be renaming our “Individual” membership Category to “Professional” and certain other categories will be amalgamated to a “Basic” entry level membership category to align benefits with affordability/cost expectations.
Platinum National Partner (PNP) membership is for Corporations who wish to take advantage of further increasing their branding and marketing opportunities to the Supply Chain & Logistics sector, as well as securing registrations for their employees and guests at key National and State events.
The category recognises that larger corporations are keen on a broader package with higher value of benefits.
Key benefits include:
- A premier National Partner category which includes 10 Nominees (NP- 8)
- 1 x complimentary table reservation at one Tier 1 event per annum
- 4 x Platinum National Partner events per annum managed and promoted by SCLAA (either webinars or F2F at PNP discretion) –(NP currently 2)
- 4 x 1/3 page newsletter promotion (NP- 3)
- Preferential Sponsorship of Tier 1 events
- Preferential registration for certain events (eg Early bird for site tours, any other events)
- All Platinum Partner Nominees can invite take advantage of a limited number of guest registrations at member prices at Divisional events
A comparison of benefits between Platinum National Partner and National Partner can be viewed here:
The Executive Member category has been created which recognises Individuals, particularly, business owners, senior and executive management needs for a broader package with higher value of benefits. The category encompasses a range of new benefits suited to decision makers and will incorporate Executive roundtable events during the year and exclusive access to future resources on our new website.
General benefits include:
- Complimentary guest registration at member pricing for each event
- Complimentary Registration attendance at Tier 1 National event (1 PA)
- Early bird registration at high demand events (site tours)
- Opportunity to Present at selected Thought Leadership Events
- Opportunity to Present at Industry Conferences
- Mentoring Programme included in Membership fee
- Future Access to selective Member Only resources (our new website resources-Partner directory, Jobs board )
- Submission of white papers for publication
- Submission of case studies for publication
A full list of benefits and comparison to current Individual Membership benefits can be viewed here:
These new categories will become active on our website in coming weeks and should you require more information, please do not hesitate to contact our Secretariat on email@example.com