SCLAA 2020 NATIONAL MENTORING PROGRAM
Looking to make a difference in the career of a
supply chain professional?
Be part of an award nominated mentoring program.
We are very excited to announce the launch of the SCLAA National Mentoring Program.
Building on the success of the award nominated SCLAA VIC/TAS Mentoring Program last year and in this unprecedented time, we have kept the best parts of our existing State program and have taken it National.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Supply Chain & Logistics career or ready to lead and inspire the next generation of future leaders, look no further than to build your career or enhance your network with SCLAA’s mentoring program. There is a minimal time outlay for a big reward.
This year we will roll out in different format compare to past years, due to COVID-19 restrictions this year it will be a VIRTUAL mentoring program; matching experienced Supply Chain & Logistics professionals (Mentors) with upcoming Supply Chain & Logistics practitioners and students (Mentees).
Please note that the VIC/TAS Mentoring Program registrations close on 22 May 2020.
Benefits of Mentoring for the MENTOR:
- Enhances skills in coaching, counselling, listening & modelling.
- Develops & practices a more personal style of leadership.
- Demonstrates expertise and shares knowledge.
- Builds long term relationships and widens networks.
- Certificate upon completion.
Benefits of Mentoring for the MENTEES:
- One on one coaching from an experienced mentor.
- Gains sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally.
- Complements on going formal study and/or training & development activities.
- Gets assistance with ideas & honest feedback.
- Increases career networks.
Applications for the Mentors and Mentees are now open for intake and close on 6 June 2020.
Cost of the program:
- SCLAA Members (no charge)
- Non-member students $100 (mentees)
- Non-member other $200 (mentees)
- Mentors (no charge)
For more information and to apply, please click on the flyer below or visit the 2020 National Mentoring Program registration page of the SCLAA website.
“The best way a mentor can prepare another leader is to expose him or her to other great people” – John C. Maxwell.
To download a copy of the flyer below to access links, click here.