Workplace Health and Safety Queensland (WHSQ) invite road freight transport drivers, employers and owner drivers to attend an industry focus group to discuss:
- impacts of the supply chain on transport operators in relation to manual handling and work stress
- issues identified in industry surveys by drivers and employers/owner drivers
- industry assistance needed to better manage these hazards.
There will be two sessions held on each day:
- drivers sessions will be 8.30am – 11am (including a short break)
- employer/owner driver sessions will be 1pm – 3.30pm (including a short break)
Sessions will be held around Queensland:
For more information, please contact Pam Knobel at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 07 4615 3582.