A career in Supply Chain and Logistics in Australia, now more than ever, knows no limits. With the right knowledge, attitude and skills, Supply Chain and Logistics professionals and practitioners have no career ceiling. However, it is competitive out there. More and more employers rightly expect professionalism. Professions have a number of common attributes.
These include a commitment to on-going education, compliance with a code of conduct, performance consistent with a generally agreed body of knowledge or set of rules and Membership of a professional body. The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) is Australia’s largest association for Supply Chain and Logistics professionals and practitioners. The SCLAA has the proven history, governance framework, established representation, value for money and strategic reach to make it the right choice for you.
The SCLAA is always seeking additional ways to benefit our members and we actively encourage all members to participate and provide feedback and new ideas that benefit both members and the Supply Chain & Logistics industry. All associations and professions have a number of common attributes. These include a commitment to on-going education, compliance with a code of conduct, performance consistent with a generally agreed body of knowledge or set of rules and membership of a professional body.
- Opportunities for continuing education and development;
- Advocacy of the Association;
- Sharing ideas and knowledge with fellow professionals;
- Discounts to SCLAA events and free member only events;
- Opportunities to Network;
- Opportunity to submit to, and be part of, Australia’s most prestigious Supply Chain & Logistics Awards.
- Fuel Discounts at over 2000 Caltex and Woolworths / Caltex Service Stations & Caltex Truck Stops Australia wide;
- Free access to MHD Magazine, Inside FMCG and Inside Retail;
- The ability to network with industry colleagues, prospective customers and suppliers;
- The opportunity to be ahead of the game in market intelligence; and
- Recognition as a Supply Chain and Logistics industry professional and practitioner.
Membership of Committees
When you are a financial member of the association, you can apply to become a committee member and support the growth and development of the profession. Every committee has a chair person, secretary, treasurer, membership, education, national awards, social events, regional development, TDL round table and publications (journal). There are also sub-committees working on projects such as Women in Logistics, Mentoring programs, Career development and School based training.
Membership of a committee is a useful way of developing your personal knowledge and skills while contributing to the expansion of the profession.
Value of membership
SCLAA’s low Membership fee is less than the subscription cost of the multiple industry magazines that Members receive as part of their membership.With:
The ability to network with industry colleagues, prospective customers and suppliers,
The opportunity to be ahead of the game in market intelligence,
Recognition as a Supply Chain and Logistics industry professional and practitioner,
the choice is obvious. In fact, do you have a choice? Can you afford not to be a Member of the Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia?
The SCLAA offers Corporate Membership packages for multiple Memberships within a company. We exist to service Members, whether they be a corporate or individual Member.
Through its reach, and in support of our Members’ aspirations, the SCLAA is engaged in a number of strategic programs designed to enhance the profession, the industry and the competitive advantage of Australian businesses.
The SCLAA’s Membership of the Australian Logistics Council (ALC), representation on the Board of GS1 Australia, pivotal role in the establishment of Supply Chain industry round tables and engagement with many other industry and government bodies is indicative, among many other initiatives, of the reach and strategic focus of the SCLAA.
Corporate Membership Packages
SCLAA National Partner Membership Packages
- 8 x SCLAA individual (nominees) memberships that can be nominated from across a number of States. The names of the nominees can be changed at any time.
- All contacts will receive relevant communication from the local Branch, online access to ‘MHD Supply Chain Solution’ magazine, and ‘Transport & Logistics News’ and an electronic copy of the SCLAA bi-monthly Newsletter, allowing this information to be further distributed if appropriate.
- National Partner logo on National Partners page of the SCLAA
- National Partner logo on select Association
- National Partner logo on select marketing
- National Partner logos on a PowerPoint for all state divisional events across
- National Partners profile and contact details on the SCLAA
- Opportunity to have marketing material on tables at each National (Excluding the ASCL Awards)
- Opportunity to provide an approved whitepaper/feature for inclusion in The article will need to be approved by the Editor of the newsletter and may be edited.
- One Third Advertisements in the SCLAA eNewsletter three times a
- Opportunity to submit media releases and white papers on a regular basis for consideration for the SCLAA
4/16 Beenleigh Redland Bay Road,
Loganholme, Qld 4129