LEADERS IN SUPPLY CHAIN AND LOGISTICS PODCAST
Leaders in Supply Chain and Logistics Podcast is one of Alcott Global’s projects focused on bringing some of the best thought leaders in the industry, picking their brains and share the information with as many interested listeners as possible.
Alcott Global wants to connect you with global experts, thought leaders and executives in all things supply chain. They talk about Supply Chain and Logistics leading-edge technologies, leadership stories, and personal success habits.
Follow the link to find out more: http://www.alcottglobal.com/category/podcast/
And here is the latest episode we had:
Episode #45: Paul Graham Chief Supply Chain Officer of Woolworths Group – Follow the link to listen to the podcast:
Paul Harry Graham serves as Chief Supply Chain Officer at Woolworths Group, the largest supermarket chain in Australia. Prior to this, Paul was Global Chief Operating Officer and Chief Executive Officer for Europe, Middle East and Africa for DHL Supply Chain.
Some of the highlights from the podcast:
- Data movement is actually more important than the physical movement of goods.
- “Collaboration is going to be a key part of any future strategy, particularly around supply chain.”
- Dealing with climate change through a sustainability agenda – the first company to remove plastic bags in Australia.
- The Supply chain strategy of Woolworths to counter the competition from e-Commerce players.
- “One of the challenges that we’re going to have in supply chain is the hunt for talent – intricate skill sets around technology automation, planning, and predictive analytics are going to be a challenging.”