Skills self-assessment tool launched
– identify areas for professional development.
The SCLAA is thrilled to announce the launch of our exciting skills analysis platform at www.sclaa.skillsgapanalysis.com
Create your career plan in 40 minutes – TRY IT NOW>
Own and progress your career by taking SCLAA’s free skills gap analysis tool for Supply Chain and Logistics professionals. By answering a series of questions you can assess your skills and further develop the key capabilities and behaviours required to progress your career.
Inventory Control, Supply Planning, Demand Planning, Transportation, Order Management, Warehousing, Manufacturing, Legal Contracting, Financials and Project Management
- Benchmark your capabilities against the Supply Chain profession
- Gain insights to your career journey and expertise
- Discover the skills you need to progress your career
- Receive a personalised report on your results, including e-Learning recommendations
To start your self-assessment you’ll need to create an account on the training needs analysis page – click REGISTER HERE link.