SCLAA VIC/TAS : 2020 Virtual Mentoring Program
Looking to make a difference in the career of a supply chain professional?
Be part of an award nominated mentoring program.
We are very excited to announce the launch of our much new and improved VIRTUAL mentoring program in 2020!
Building on the success of this award nominated program last year and in this unprecedented time, we have kept the best parts of our existing program.
If you are looking to take the next step in your Supply Chain & Logistics career or ready to lead and inspire the next generation of future leaders, look no further than to build your career or enhance your network with SCLAA’s annual mentoring program. There is a minimal time outlay for a big reward.
This year we will roll out in different format compare to past years, due to Covid-19 restrictions this year it will be six-month VIRTUAL mentoring program; matches experienced Supply Chain & Logistics professionals (Mentors) with upcoming Supply Chain & Logistics practitioners and students (Mentees). Duration of the program is from June to November 2020.
Benefits of Mentoring for the MENTOR:
- Enhance skills in coaching, counselling, listening & modelling.
- Develop & practices a more personal style of leadership.
- Demonstrates expertise and shares knowledge.
- Building long term relationship and widen network.
- Certificate upon completion.
Benefits of Mentoring for the MENTEES:
- One on one coaching from an experienced mentor.
- Gains sharper focus on what is needed to grow professionally.
- Complements on going formal study and/or training & development activities.
- Gets assistance with ideas & honest feedback.
- Increases career networks.
Applications for the Mentors and Mentees are now open for intake and close on 22nd May 2020. Cost of the program: Mentee cost: Free for members and $100 for Non-Members. Mentor Cost: FREE. For more information and to apply, please click on the flyer below or visit https://sclaa.com.au/divisions/tas/vic-tas-mentoring-program-2020/
“The best way a mentor can prepare another leader is to expose him or her to other great people” – John C. Maxwell.