Mentors needed for 2018 SCLAA NSW Mentoring program
Can you help develop the next generation of supply chain leaders?
This year SCLAA NSW will be launching a new mentoring program. A strong response has been received from our members who want to take part as mentee’s, and we are looking for experienced supply chain professionals to pair with them. This is a great opportunity to take a part in moulding supply chain students & fresh practitioners.
What’s in it for Mentors?
- Develop a stronger network.
- Opportunity to pass on skills and experience to the next generation.
- Build long term relationships with the next generation of industry leaders.
- Help shape future Supply Chain & Logistics professionals and practitioners.
- Work together with mentees to define the next step of their careers.
- Mentees are expected to drive engagement with their mentor (e.g. setting catch up dates and time).
- Mentor time commitment of at least 4 one hour catch ups over the year.
If you’re interested please complete the expression of interest survey: https://goo.gl/forms/2Acv4cti3PLKuX0v2