In 2015 The Australian School of Applied Management is administering a national initiative to support the development of Transport and Logistics sector employees across Australia. The initiative will provide staff members who work in the Transport and Logistics sector with grants for leadership development:
1. Mid to Senior Level Managers and Leaders can apply for $7,900 Individual Grants to
undertake the Australian Applied Management Colloquium
2. Employees at all levels can apply for a limited allocation of subsidised seats to attend
the Workplace Mental Health Program in the following locations
Brisbane Melbourne Perth Sydney
All applications for funding will be reviewed prior to July 31st 2015.
Should you wish to discuss the initiative in more detail please contact Shreya Aggarwal at the office of the National Industry Scholarship Program, Australian School of Applied Management on 1300 138 037 or via SAggarwal@asam.edu.au
The consultation Country of Origin Labelling has been updated. Please review the consultation for changes to the web address, open date and/or close date from the link below.
If you have any questions, please contact the Business Consultation Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) is confirmed as Supporting Partner for China International Logistics Fair – Asia’s largest Logistics and Transport trade show – at the Shenzhen Convention Centre, China in October 2015
The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) are confirmed as a Supporting Partner for the 10th China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair (CILF 2015) taking place in Shenzhen, China 14-16 October 2015.
This Supporting Partner collaboration involves CILF organisers increasing the profile of SCLAA in the China market, whilst SCLAA market the CILF 2015 exhibition to their extensive network of industry professionals in Australia – through the SCLAA digital distribution channels including their leading edge e-newsletters.
This partnership provides an excellent opportunity for SCLAA members to gain exposure to the China market by taking advantage of the cost effective exhibitor packages at CILF 2015.
- for more information about participating at CILF 2015, contact Mark Millar in Hong Kong
- see the CILF 2015 Web Site for all the latest details
About CILF 2015:
10th China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair, 14-16 October 2015 in Shenzhen, China
- Jointly held by the Ministry of Transport of the PRC and Shenzhen Municipal people’s Government, the China (Shenzhen) International Logistics and Transportation Fair (CILF) is the largest logistics and transport expo in Asia for logistics service, SCM, port and shipping, transport, IT solutions, mobility, air cargo, material handling and beyond.
- With 1,300+ exhibitors anticipated from more than 40 countries and over 24,000 visitors expected from over 70 countries worldwide, the CILF is a grand gathering for professionals, industrial peers and potential clients etc. to network face to face and expand business effectively.
- A dozen valued-added activities and conferences run concurrently with the exhibition, including one2one business matching, forums for logistics solutions, new technologies and products, providing all attendees a practical platform for directly promoting business.
CILF 2015 Forums & Seminars & Activities
- Cross-border E-commerce Logistics and Supply Chain Service Development Forum
- Air Cargo Solutions, One2one Meetings
- Logistics Solutions, Warehouse Solution, Cold Chain Logistics (Food, Medical)
- Seminar on IT solution, Inbound Logistics solution, Automobile Logistics, Green Freight
- The New Silk Way Transportation (The Eurasia Transport)
- Development of Logistics and Transport in Pan Pearl River Delta
- Supply Chain Management Summit-CEO Meeting
- Supply and Demand Match Making Meetings for Logistics Services & Equipment
- CILF Networking One2one Meeting (>450 attendees, pre-set-up meetings channel)
About Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA)
The Supply Chain and Logistics Association of Australia (SCLAA) is Australia’s largest association for Supply Chain and Logistics SME’s, professionals and practitioners. In 2014, we have directly run over 74 events in every State and Territory of Australia.
4/16 Beenleigh Redland Bay Road,
Loganholme, Qld 4129