Intern / Graduate Position
- Do you want to learn new skills and knowledge and be part of the best imaginable supply chain?
- Do you want the opportunity to be part of a world class logistics organisation?
- Do you want work content that is complex and challenging?
The Hunter Valley Coal Chain Coordinator (HVCCC) is a member funded, independent, one-of-its-kind logistics organisation that coordinates the planning, scheduling and execution of the Hunter Valley Coal Chain. Through its unique end-to-end system view, HVCCC provides members with insights, advice and analysis to improve efficiency and maximise their value from the shared infrastructure of the Hunter Valley Coal Chain.
The role of HVCCC is to “Lead Collaboration and Innovate for the Best Imaginable Supply Chain”. Having recently endorsed the 2018-2027 Strategic Plan, the business is going through significant change to enable the provision of the next generation supply chain for customers. As a result, we have 3 vacancies for individuals who are in the early stages of their career and want to work with industry experts, love being challenged and are happy to work on a roster which includes weekends and night shift.
The Graduate / Intern position’s key responsibility is learning and providing services in the development and maintenance of daily vessel; stockpile; rail and asset plans; execution; asset alignment and maintenance coordination, all of which are key to enabling the delivery of services to the Hunter Valley Coal Chain.
- Tertiary qualification in Engineering, Mathematics or Logistics;
- Demonstrated ability to work in a highly complex, ambiguous environment;
- Demonstrated commitment to professional growth and development;
- Demonstrated positive engagement, facilitation and communication skills;
- Alignment to HVCCC core cultural values which are fundamental to the way we approach each other and our customers.
The successful applicants will be offered 2 year fixed term agreement, the opportunity to work with a team of industry experts and be part of our transformation into the next generation supply chain capability and maturity. www.hvccc.com.au
All applicants are requested to submit their CV, along with a response to the selection criteria outlined above. All applications and enquires should be sent to email@example.com
Applications close at midnight on Friday 3rd November, 2017.
Please note: some advertised positions attract overwhelming interest and we ask you to be patient during the initial stages of the review process. We thank you in advance for your understanding.
4/16 Beenleigh Redland Bay Road,
Loganholme, Qld 4129