BlazeAid Belowra Valley Camp Requirements
The SCLAA, in conjunction with the Joint Recovery Task Force NSW, is assisting BlazeAid with helping Eurobodalla Shire communities and businesses rebuild after the recent bushfires and floods.
BlazeAid is based at Moruya and is establishing an outreach camp in Belowra Valley on the local RFS site.
The camp will be working with the community and responsible for the repair and rebuilding of fences in the rural areas in order to enable local Australian farmers to retrieve and secure their livestock and resume farming operations.
- Ablution blocks (toilets/showers) 2 x male and 2 x female.
- Generators to power Ablution blocks and water tanks if not self-servicing.
- Large refrigerator
- Large freezer.
- Security lights (sensor).
- Shipping container for storage x 2.
- 2 x Waste disposal bins-recyclable and general waste.
- Skip bin for larger waste disposal.
- Diesel Generator x 2, with fuel and jerry cans.
- Steel shelving for storage.
- Large marquee
- Tarps 10x 8mtrs – 1 only
- Tarps 6x4mtrs – 4 only
Additional kitchen needs and other sundry items will be supplied by BlazeAid.
We intend to be on the ground, working with the farmers mid next week. We have a fencing trailer ordered and supplies will arrive next week.
Estimated duration facilities required is 3 months. Delivery required to site.
Please direct your interest in fulfilling these requirements to the SCLAA National Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Logistics Centre Taren Point, Sydney
A Big Thank You to Jason and Mark Levin from JasonL Furniture for providing and installing all the office equipment required and to David Archer from Dexion WMS for providing all software required for the operation of the Centre.