SCLAA delivers value to Member Supply Chain and Logistics (SCL) professionals and practitioners, and prosperity and competitive advantage to Australia through development of the profession and practice of SCL, collaboration with industry stakeholders and promotion and recognition of world’s best practice.
The SCLAA is the truly independent Australian Supply Chain and Logistics association run by Members, for Members.
The SCLAA is a registered company, limited by guarantee with an experienced Board of Directors and is proud that its activities are conducted Nationally and via State divisions, in accordance with the wishes of its Members.
The SCLAA constitution enshrines:
- The service of Members as its raison d’etre,
- The democratic vote of Members as the ultimate authority, and
- The opportunity for practical and determinative Member participation in Association affairs.
It is a true Member based, not-for-profit association whose proceeds are channelled into Member benefits. Given this, the SCLAA:
- Offers a strong advocacy of the highest standards to develop the profession;
- Contributes to Australia’s excellence in Supply Chain, Transportation and Logistics;
- Contributes to the development of the capital, human and intellectual infrastructure necessary to ensure that Australia is internationally competitive in all aspects of Supply Chain and Logistics.
- Enhances the opportunity to achieve career advancement and enhanced credibility through access to the latest information and networking with fellow professionals and practitioners.