Looking to take the next step in your Supply Chain & Logistics career?
Looking to challenge and inspire those wanting to take the next step?
In 2018 we’ll be launching a new mentoring program. We’d like to extend an early invitation to you to take part, either as a mentor or mentee.
About the SCLAA Mentoring Program
What’s in it for Mentees?
- Exposure to senior Supply Chain & Logistics executives with a wealth of experience across various industries.
- Improve problem solving skills and execution of Supply Chain & Logistics strategies by learning from experienced practitioners.
- Help define the next step in your career.
- Opportunity for cross-industry exposure.
- Develop a stronger network and build long term relationships.
- Multiple mentors accessible if explored by mentees.
- One-on-one discussions and help with complex problems in any scope of your career.
What’s in it for Mentors?
- Develop a stronger network.
- Opportunity to pass on skills and experience to the next generation.
- Build long term relationships with the next generation of industry leaders.
- Help shape future Supply Chain & Logistics professionals and practitioners.
- Work together with mentees to define the next step of their careers.
- Mentees are expected to drive engagement with their mentor (e.g. setting catch up dates and time).
- Mentor time commitment of at least 4 one hour catch ups over the year.
If you’re interested please complete the expression of interest survey: https://goo.gl/forms/2Acv4cti3PLKuX0v2