The Latest Edition of Transport Packaging has arrived and is now available in Australasia through the Australian Institute of Packaging (AIP) Bookstore.
Transport Packaging, Third Edition, provides significant updates and new information from the Second Edition, published in 2004, which is out of print.
It was reviewed and updated by packaging industry veteran Robert Meisner, CPP-Fellow, with contributions by subject matter experts-both individuals and organisations-around the transport packaging industry. The book has been revised throughout to reflect new and updated regulations and standards, and best practices, adding to previous editions compiled the late Alfred H. McKinlay, CPP.
Other enhancements in the new book:
- Updated and expanded discussion on sources of package testing methods.
- Expanded discussion on wood pallets.
- Revised and expanded appendix of resources, including online contact information.
- New, sharper photos and illustrations throughout!
- Expanded and updated packaging terminology section.
To order your copy visit http://aipack.com.au/education/packaging-text-books/